Project Leader Offshore Wind Project Development
at the EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG in Hamburg
Your opportunity to become a member of the growing team within EnBW that is paving the way to „Energiewende“. We want to strengthen our management team in the Offshore Wind business that is leading us to the new frontiers. We are creating a profitable, sustainable growth perspective for a genuinely down to earth electrical utility. If you understand the challenge, if you can be “the spider in the web” to facilitate the tasks and provide what it takes to make ends meet we are looking forward to your application.
- Identification of project opportunities in an increasingly international surrounding
- Creation and leading multi-disciplinary project teams in offshore wind from early development up until the projects become “real”
- Mastering and structuring the activities of an offshore project in various stages
- Dealing with partners to optimize the position of EnBW and create value for the Company
- Reporting of project performance on a regular Basis
- Making sure that our projects are being build
- Leading contractual negotiations
You've got what it takes
- A completed and suitable degree for tasks in the offshore wind Business
- You are a leader and team-player at the same time – you are leading teams with competence and conviction
- You are superb communicator with your team mates, within the company and with outside Partners
- Cultural differences and international standing comes naturally to you and bring along the integrity that it needs to develop a sound basis for our Business
- You have mastered technical, commercial or legalistic challenges numerous times before
- You have been there and done that – and now you want more of it
- English, German and potentially Swabian does not provide any challenges
You will find
- Exciting tasks and ground-breaking project development
- A stable company on its mission to manage the tasks of tomorrow
- A team, that actively supports each other
- A possibility to shape the future
Interested? Send your application until 18th of January 2019!
For further questions please contact Ralf Hüppe from our human ressources team.
Ralf Hüppe: +49 721 63-14608.