Embedded Systems Engineer (f/m)
at EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG in Karlsruhe
The smart city of tomorrow inspires. Technological developments are offering more and more opportunities. These increase both comfort and complexity for cities and operators of urban infrastructure. To minimize the complexity of these development for operators, SM!GHT combines them into on single system. We work in the field of smart networking to optimize, combine, control, and coordinate the flows of information and traffic – for development towards a more efficient, ecological, mobile, and technologically pioneering city.
SM!GHT gets your city ready for the future!
- Design and development of embedded systems (hard- and software)
- Development of new products and new features for existing products
- Prototyping and testing
- Final development for mass production
- Writing code for microcontroller firmware and / or embedded Linux
- Management of external software developers and service Partners
- Documentation of technical specifications
- Improving our products and conducting market and product research
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Software Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in designing, developing and testing embedded Systems
- Proven experience in developing electronic assemblies
- Strong skills in writing and reviewing source code for microcontroller
- Knowledge of the full software development Process (git, clean code, Unittests)
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art wired and wireless network protocols
- Familiarity with standards and regulations of electronic devices
- Willingness to travel (drivers licence needed)
- Fluent English language skills, basic German language skills
Interested? Please apply until 11 OCT 2019!
For further questions please contact Manuela Wieckenberg at 0721/6324319.
You find information concerning data security her